Saturday, October 06, 2007

Halloween Costume Vote....

We can't decide what Emma and Ellie should be for Halloween....so I thought it would be fun to post pictures and see what everyone else thought! I went through our Halloween box to see what was in there, and here's what I found. Please Vote for your favorite costme for Elizabeth and your favorite for Emma. Thanks for your help!!!



#1 Elizabeth the Clown

#1 Emma the princess


#2 Emma and/or Elizabeth as Ballerinas

#3 Emma and/or Elizabeth as Hula Girls

Emma the popstar! Haha, this one is kind of just for fun...don't think I'll consider this one!

8 comments:

Jeff and Kandis said...

I think I like the Hula girls or the ballerina costumes myself. Very cute!

Hilarie said...

Evan votes for the clown and I vote for the pop star!!

libbysupermom said...

I vote for the hula girls or the ballerina girls. Dad and I love them both!! They are cute no matter what you chose though....We love y'all!! Love, Mimi and Poppy

Gabe & Hannah said...

I think the ballerinas as a first choice and the hula girls as a second choice.

Hi, I'm Erin said...

I agree... hula girls or ballerinas. SO cute!

Heidi said...

I like the ballerinas! Such cuties!

The Saxton's said...

I think Ellie should be the clown and Emma should be a hula girl!

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

hip hop dancer all the way!! That is so funny!