Emma turned 5 Saturday, May 23rd. It's hard to believe. I will be sad when she goes to Kindergarten. She will LOVE it and can't wait to go, so for that part, I am glad. She is so smart and definitely ready to go. It's just crazy that she really is growing up so fast. Emma is such a sweet girl and keeps us laughing! She has a good sense of humor and is so silly. She loves to dance and feels the rhythm of music. She is definitely not shy when comes to dancing in front of people. We are thankful she is a part of our family.
We had a party for Emma at Chuck E. Cheese's. Since she has so many cousins, we just had a family party for her. She and all the kids had a blast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! We love you so much!
Emma with Chuck E. Cheese!

Mimi with Will





My cute neice Chess
2 comments:
It was a great party!! Emma had a BLAST!! You could just see the joy and excitement in her eyes!! She was soooo happy to be there!
I loved it because we did not have to cook or clean!! Dad loved it because he could play some games!! The kids had fun playing games and riding the rides!! That made it a fun party for everyone!!
Thanks for the great party!!
We love you all!! Mom and Dad
Hey, it's Erin. Happy Birthday Emma... I can't believe she is going to kindergarden this year! Will is so cute... congrats. Baby Riley should be here any day now. I'll send you a text when he gets here. Love, Erin
Post a Comment