Saturday, July 25, 2009

Emma & the Tooth Fairy

Emma lost her 1st tooth a couple of weeks ago. She was a little nervous when it started to wiggle. She wanted to know if it would hurt and if it would bleed. The night it came out, it was bleeding a lot when we brushed her teeth. She was covering up her eyes b/c she didn't want to see the blood. She didn't want me to pull it out. So, as I was getting her special tooth pillow (that her Aunt Ali made) out of the closet, I said, "tell me if your tooth comes out and then we will put it in the pillow, ok?" And she said, "My tooth came out!"

she had to hurry and go to sleep so the tooth fairy could come

excited for her money....Emma took this picture


she left a glass of water for the tooth fairy and when she checked it in the morning to see if she drank the water, it was green! I thought the tooth fairy's water would turn pink, but Adam said it would turn green like tinkerbell...

2 comments:

libbysupermom said...

Sooo Sweet!! I love the pics of when kids lose their first tooth!! It is priceless.....
Gotta love the tooth fairy!!

The Saxton's said...

Teeth coming out creeps me out, Mikel's gonna have to help pull our kids teeth out. I'm glad Emma was excited and I love the pillow Ali made.