Monday, December 06, 2010

Disney World Trip

Here are A LOT of pictures from our Disney trip. There are so many more. It was hard to narrow it down to just these. I hope you enjoy them.
We had so much fun on our trip! Mimi and Poppy watched Will, since he isn't quite old enough to enjoy the rides and everything the girls would want to do. That just gives us a good reason to go back in a couple of years!
































































Posted by Picasa
On our way to the Magic Kingdom!



We made sure to go straight to Dumbo upon entering the Magic Kingdom. It can be one of the longest lines for one of the shortest rides. So we got there and only waited a few minutes. It was great, because you HAVE to ride Dumbo!


Emma driving

Tea cups are a must!


They met the princesses


Thunder Mountain...my favorite


Minnie's house

Walking through Minnie's gardens

Riding the train

Our picture from Splash Mountain...we were so scared!

At Tom Sawyer's island, exploring a scary cave!

watching the 3-D movie...much better than I expected! I didn't really care to watch it, but glad we did!

The castle is so beautiful at night, it's all lit up and changes colors!


Here's one little tip we learned...even though your 5 and 6 year old (and 31 year old husband) may be tall enough to ride Space Mountain, doesn't mean they should ride it! It was darker and faster and had higher hills that what I remember! It would've been better if Adam and I could've sat in the seat w/ the kids, but it's a narrow space ship, one person sits in front of the other. It was pitch black and all I could hear were my babies crying. It was awful and I just kept praying for it to be over! I would have liked it by myself, but couldn't enjoy it this time.
One funny thing out of this is now Ellie says that she has been to space. She thought we were REALLY in space! :D

Lilo and stitch..I could've done without this one...

All pooped out!

The girls had a blast and so did we! I definitely can't wait until we can go back again! We only did one park this trip, but stayed there from open to close. It was kind of a short trip since we left Will behind. Next time, we will have to do the other parks as well!

No comments: